With the updated batch of Oscar predictions comes an update to the chart of movies to see before the late February ceremony. Currently the ten films that I have predicted to get nominated for Best Picture are at the top of the list albeit in a different order. Here are the statistics of the current list:
- 12 of the 47 movies are currently available on DVD or Blu-Ray.
- 14 of the 47 movies are currently in wide or limited theatrical release.
- 17 of the 47 movies have yet to be released in theatres.
- The biggest gain comes for 127 Hours, which is up 19 points.
- The biggest drop comes for The Way Back which is down 24 points.
Currently I have seen 20 of the 47 films. How many have you seen?