The new chart is up based on the latest Oscar predictions. Here is the breakdown:
- There are 53 films on the list.
- 17 movies are already released theatrically in the U.S.
- One film on the list (Coraline) is already available on DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Overall there were 75 movies that appeared on the list at least once, many of these were only alternates in non-major categories, which likely means they will not be nominated for an Oscar.
- The biggest increase was for Bright Star, which moved up 23 points.
- The biggest decrease was for Cheri, which dropped 19 points.
- There are 12 new films on the list. The highest new film is Up in the Air, which premiered at #11.