Alex was joined by Film Misery’s own Duncan Houst this week to make their final Oscar predictions. They discuss how hard to predict many of the races are at this point and make their own individual predictions with a few disagreements along the way. Be sure to share your thoughts on their choices in the comments for this episode!
- 00:32 – 01:51 – Introduction
- 02:57 – 23:29 – Predictions for Screenplay and Supporting Categories
- 24:33 – 54:16 – Predictions for Acting Categories, Director, and Picture
- 55:52 – 57:30 – Wrap-Up and Contact Information
- Music for Episode 62 was from this year’s Oscar nominees for Best Original Song.
- Tracks included “Pi’s Lullaby” from Life of Pi, “Everybody Needs a Best Friend” from Ted, “Suddenly” from Les Miserables, and “Skyfall” from Skyfall.
- During the Oscars, be sure to follow Duncan and the rest of the Film Misery writers on Twitter: Duncan – @DuncanHoust, Justin – @JustinJagoe, G Clark – @zero___g, Hilary – @HilaryKissinger, Phil – @pkollar, Alex – @filmmisery
- View complete Oscar predictions here.
- We would love you to review us on iTunes.
Question of the Week:
- Which unlikely Oscar upset would you most like to see? [Vote in the Poll]
- The next episode will feature a reaction to the Oscars and a review that is to be determined.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Alex on Twitter and Phil on Twitter.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.