In the third episode of the Film Misery Podcast Alex and Phil discuss Robert Redford’s latest historical drama The Conspirator. Alex discusses the Q & A with film critic Kenneth Turan that he attended this week, both of us come clean about movies we’ve lied about seeing, I read a very entertaining fan e-mail and finally we reveal their most anticipated films of the summer.
- 0:32 – 2:40 – Introduction
- 2:40 – 21:32 – Review of The Conspirator
- 21:58 – 41:02 – Fan E-Mail/Thoughts on Kenneth Turan Q & A/Movies We Lie About Seeing
- 42:48 – 1:07:27 – Most Anticipated Films of the Summer
- 1:08:00 – 1:09:23 – Contact Information and Next Week Preview
- Are you an independent musician? We want your music! We will play 4 of your songs in an episode and plug your website and any events you have coming up. If you are interested, please e-mail us.
- The Kenneth Turan Q & A will be heard on Midday with Gary Eichten on Minnesota Public Radio this week. A podcast will be made available after it airs, which can be found at MPR.org.
Question of the Episode:
- What movie(s) are you most anticipating this summer?