Due to scheduling conflicts we never were able to record the second half of our Harry Potter retrospective, so that is how we start this week’s episode – by revisiting films 5 through 7 before diving into the 8th and final film in the series. We also reveal our top 3 films from the first half of 2011 and take listener feedback on that very subject.
- 00:32 – 01:45 – Introduction
- 01:45 – 28:54 – Retrospective of Harry Potter films 5 – 7
- 29:43 – 56:51 – Review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
- 57:47 – 1:13:00 – Best Films of 2011, Listener Feedback
- 1:13:52 – 1:19:42 – Recommendations and Contact Information
- Music for Episode 14 was provided by Brenna Vick. [MySpace]
- Tracks included “Kiss You” and “Over It.”
- We need you to “Like” our Facebook page and tell all your friends to do so as well. When we hit 300 Likes we will randomly select one person to choose a movie for us to review.
Question of the Week:
- Which Harry Potter film is your favorite? [Vote in the Poll]
- Phil will be at Comic-Con so in his absence, Davin Lacksonen and I will review Tabloid.
- We will be checking in with Phil with a report from Comic-Con.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Alex on Twitter and Phil on Twitter.
- Find Film Misery on Facebook.