With stomachs full of Thanksgiving feast, Alex and Phil sit down to talk about another type of family gathering – the type assembled in Alexander Payne’s film The Descendants. We also discuss last week’s poll about Clint Eastwood movies and propose a new poll about the films of Alexander Payne. We finish with a review of the documentary Page One: Inside the New York Times.
- 00:32 – 02:29 – Introduction
- 02:29 – 37:28 – Review of The Descendants
- 38:36 – 44:21 – Clint Eastwood Movie Poll and Question of the Week
- 45:15 – 1:01:39 – Review of Page One: Inside the New York Times
- 1:02:36 – 1:06:45 – Recommendations and Contact Information
- Music for Episode 31 was by Edith Piaf.
- Tracks included “La Foule” and “Mon Dieu.”
- We would love you to review us on iTunes.
- We need you to “Like” our Facebook page and tell all your friends to do so as well. Every additional 50 “Likes” we receive, we will select one listener to choose a movie for us to review.
Question of the Week:
- What is your favorite Alexander Payne film? [Vote in the Poll]
- We will be reviewing the new films Hugo and The Muppets.
- We will also be talking about our favorite movies from our childhoods.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Alex on Twitter and Phil on Twitter.
- Find Film Misery on Facebook.