Alex was joined by Justin Jagoe this week to discuss two movies that don’t offer much, causing Justin to lament that he only gets to come on the podcast to review bad movies. The two discuss their indifference toward the Marvel franchise during the discussion of this week’s poll question and they each speculate on what Sacha Baron Cohen and Tim Burton should do next.
- 00:32 – 02:32– Introduction
- 02:42 – 28:53 – Review of Dark Shadows
- 30:07 – 42:03 – Marvel Movies Poll and New Question of the Week
- 43:18 – 1:02:36 – Review of The Dictator
- 1:03:33 – 1:09:11 – Recommendations and Contact Information
- Music for Episode 45 was from Luke Osicka. [Website]
- Tracks included “Better Than Nothing” and “I’ll Mend the Pieces.”
Question of the Week:
- What is your favorite Wes Anderson movie? [Vote in the Poll]
- Next week Phil Kollar will be back to review The Chernobyl Diaries.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Alex on Twitter and Justin on Twitter.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.