Alex and Phil get into the details about Ridley Scott’s Prometheus this week as they discuss the performance by Michael Fassbender, Ridley Scott’s mistrust of technology, and other themes from the movie. They continue that discussion into the second half of the show when they talk about Blade Runner and whether or not Harrison Ford is a replicant (and if that even matters). They also share reader responses to the HBO poll.
- 00:32 – 02:16 – Introduction
- 02:16 – 34:33 – Review of Prometheus
- 35:13 – 41:40 – HBO Poll and New Question of the Week
- 42:21 – 1:01:36 – Review of Blade Runner (1982)
- 1:02:15 – 1:07:24 – Recommendations and Contact Information
- Music for Episode 47 was from Phil Jents and the Farsights. [Website]
- Track played was called “Cut Down These Trees.”
Question of the Week:
- Which Ridley Scott movie is better – Blade Runner or Alien? [Vote in the Poll]
- Next week we will be reviewing the new film Rock of Ages.
- We will also be counting down our top 5 movie musicals of all-time.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Find Alex on Twitter and Phil on Twitter.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.