For this episode, G Clark and Justin discuss their mild disappointment with The Good Dinosaur and their pleasant surprise with Creed. They also discuss their agonized relationship with the ratings system of the Motion Picture Association of America.
- 0:00 – 31:56 – REVIEWS: The Good Dinosaur, Creed
- 31:57 – 53:44 – The MPAA – G, PG, and PG-13 Ratings
- 53:45 – 1:14:03 – The MPAA – R and NC-17 Ratings
- 1:14:04 – 1:15:36 – Contact Information
- A link to the official page for the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC), not the “British Board of Film Censors,” as we incorrectly called it.
- We would love you to review us on iTunes.
- Reviews of Chiraq and Trumbo, as well as some (already dated) awards prognostication.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.
Follow us on And once we’ve posted enough episodes, consider reviewing us in iTunes.