For this episode Justin and G Clark review Dave Eggers’ instant horror classic (in the eyes of many), The Witch. Then, in light of the debate over whether The Witch is scary or not, they dive into what it means when we call a movie “scary.”
- 0:00 – 31:12 – REVIEW: The Witch
- 31:13 – 1:15:42 – Non-”Scary” Horror Movies
- 1:15:43 – 1:18:56 – Contact Information
Show Notes: and Corrections
- Bilge Ebiri’s rationale for Mulholland Drive as the best horror film of the 21st century
A review of Night of Cups, followed by a discussion of the career of Terrence Malick.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.