For this episode Justin and G Clark review Andrei Tarkovsky’s Andrei Rublev, one the greatest movie of all time neither co-host has seen! Followed by that Blind Spots review is a discussion of Minimalist Cinema: what do we mean when we say “minimalist,” what films do we (and do we not) consider minimalist, is it even a useful critical term?
- 0:00 – 35:55 – BLIND SPOTS REVIEW: Andrei Rublev
- 35:56 – 1:00:29 – Minimalist Cinema
- 1:00:30 – 1:03:39 – Contact Information
Show Notes and Corrections:
- For the time being, Andrei Rublev is available on Hulu.
- Read about that whole AMC mobile device debacle here, before you read about its retraction.
- A link to the They Shoot Pictures, Don’t They? Top 1,000 movies list is available here.
- Also, TSPDT’s list of the top 21st Century cinema.
A Blind Spots review (for G Clark) of Godard’s Contempt, followed by a discussion of classic movies that probably shouldn’t be considered classics.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.