For this episode Justin and G Clark use the occasion of two recent movie releases starring the Joker to discuss the most popular (and prolific) of all the Bat-villains. Setting up that conversation will be a review of both those movies, Batman: The Killing Joke and Suicide Squad.
- 0:00 – 20:19 – REVIEW: Batman: The Killing Joke
- 20:20 – 48:46 – REVIEW: Suicide Squad
- 49:47 – 1:08:03 – The Joker Onscreen
- 1:08:04 – 1:10:53 – Contact Information
- G Clark’s estimated projection of Suicide Squad is 140 million, and the movie’s estimated weekend grosses turned out to be a record-breaking $135.1 million.
- G Clark’s Killing Joke review can be read here.
- Read Matt Singer’s ScreenCrush review and A.O. Scott’s Times review of Suicide Squad.
Joint reviews of Sausage Party and the recently-released-stateside Studio Ghibli masterpiece Only Yesterday, followed by a larger discussion of animated films not geared predominantly to kids.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.