For this episode, Justin and G Clark review Nate Parker’s overnight-success (overnight-failure) debut feature The Birth of a Nation. Next, a dive into the first few episodes of HBO’s hit series Westworld and the Michael Crichton film that inspired it.
- 0:00 – 36:32– REVIEW: The Birth of a Nation
- 36:33 – 59:03 – REVIEW: Westworld the Show
- 59:04 –1: 19:34 –REVIEW: Westworld the Movie
- 1:19:35 – 1:21:20 – Contact Information
- Obviously, our HBO Westworld review only covers a couple of episodes, but at least you can see how right (or wrong) we were.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.