For this episode, Justin and G Clark review Nicolas Roeg’s supernatural cum psychological thriller Don’t Look Now, followed by a review of Roman Polanski’s The Tenant and a discussion of directors who should take a stab at the horror genre.
- 0:00 – 28:39– REVIEW: Don’t Look Now
- 28:40 – 45:32 – REVIEW: The Tenant
- 45:33 – 1:08:23 – Directors who should try Horror
- 1:08:24 – 1:09:36 – Contact Information
- G Clark’s essay on religion and cinema, referred to in our first review, can be read here.
- Ebert’s review of The Tenant can be read here.
- G Clark’s review of Urotsukidōji can be read here.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.