For this episode, Justin and G Clark review Damien Chazelle’s new movie La La Land, and discuss the below-the-line movie achievements (cinematography, editing, score, etc) that have positively no chance of getting Oscar Love.
- 0:00 – 31:16– REVIEW: La La Land
- 31:17 – 1:02:16 – REVIEW: The Oscar Helpless (Below the Line)
- 1:02:17 – 1:04:21 – Contact Information
- G Clark’s review of Magic Mike XXL, which shows a link to the song he references, can be read here.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.