Original Record Date: April 2, 2017
For this episode, Justin and G Clark revisit Room 237, Rodney Ascher’s cult-hit documentary on fan interpretations of Kubrick’s The Shining. Following that is a larger conversation about how we read and interpret movies.
- 0:00 – 35:11 – REVIEW: Room 237
- 35:12 – 1:17:31 – How We Talk About Movies
- 1:17:32 – 1:19:08 – Contact Information
A review of Macon Blair’s directorial debut, the Netflix acquisition I Don’t Feel At Home in this World Anymore.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.