Original Record Date: April 23, 2017
For this episode, Justin and G Clark review Macon Blair’s festival sensation I Don’t Feel at Home in this World Anymore and, still salty about such a gem getting unceremoniously dumped into its streaming library, channel their anger into a rant on how Netflix mis-manages its movie releases.
- 0:00 – 22:40 – REVIEW: I Don’t Feel at Home in this World Anymore
- 22:41 – 58:03 – Does Netflix Hate Movies?
- 58:04 – 1:00:51 – Contact Information
- I Don’t Feel at Home in this World Anymore is available for streaming on Netflix.
- Reports suggest Netflix makes for around 36-37% of downstream internet traffic.
A deep-dive analysis of Spielberg’s masterpiece (yes, masterpiece) of AI Artificial Intelligence.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.