Original Record Date: April 30, 2017
For this episode, Justin and G Clark partake in a deep analysis of Steven Spielberg’s misunderstood masterpiece AI Artificial Intelligence. How does it work as a science fiction film, what does it have to say about love and humanity? How does it fit into Spielberg’s filmography? And what to make of Stanley Kubrick’s involvement in the project?
- 0:00 – 1:17:50 – REVIEW: AI Artificial Intelligence
- 1:17:51 – 1:20:01 – Contact Information
A midpoint recap of the Cannes Film Festival! Plus, Justin sees A Woman Under the Influence for the first time ever.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.