Original Record Date: October 15, 2017
For this episode, Justin and G Clark review American Made, the movie Tom Cruise probably hoped would take out the bad taste in your mouth left from The Mummy. Following that is a classic review of Kurosawa’s classic High and Low.
Oh, and a review of little movie called Blade Runner 2049.
- 0:00 – 22:13 – REVIEW: High and Low
- 22:14 – 41:06 – REVIEW: American Made
- 41:07 – 1:06:53 – REVIEW: Blade Runner 2049
- 1:06:54 – 1:08:57 – Contact Information
- High and Low is available on Filmstruck.
The first two episodes of Netflix’s Mindhunter and the recent Portuguese release The Ornithologist.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.