Original Record Date: October 29, 2017
For this episode, Justin and G Clark log into their Netflix accounts (again) to review Noah Baumbach’s The Meyerowitz Stories and the quasi-vampire teen drama The Transfiguration.
- 0:00 – 07:00 – G Clark’s update on the rest of Mindhunter
- 07:01 – 30:05 – REVIEW: The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)
- 30:06 – 44:31 – REVIEW: Manifesto
- 44:32 – 1:0:11 – REVIEW: The Transfiguration
- 1:01:12 – 1:04:23 – Contact Information
- The Meyerowitz Stories and The Transfiguration are both available on Netflix.
- Per Justin’s recommendation, consider picking up a copy of David Shield’s Reality Hunger: A Manifesto.
The directorial debut of American Sniper writer Jason Hall, Thank You For Your Service, along with reviews of Naoko Yamada’s A Silent Voice and Yorgos Lanthimos’ The Killing of a Sacred Deer.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.