Read of the Day:
- Even the worst movies of all time usually have one redeemable scene in them. [io9]
News of the Day:
- With only a few days left before the announcement of the 2010 Cannes Film Festival line-up, more word is coming out about films that are not going to be there including Black Swan, Hereafter, and Gus Van Sant’s newest film. [The Playlist]
Review of the Day:
- David Denby of The New Yorker does his take on Oscar nominee The Secret of Their Eyes and newly released comedy Date Night. [The New Yorker]
Free Movie of the Day:
- James L. Brooks’ classic film Broadcast News airs on the Fox Movie Channel tonight at 8 ET/ 7 CT.
Movie Quote of the Day:
- “Who’d you think I was anyway? The guy that walks into a good looking dame’s front parlour and says, ‘Good afternoon, I sell accident insurance on husbands… you got one that’s been around too long? One you’d like to turn into a little hard cash?'” — Name the movie?
Picture of the Day:
- (Above) The first images from the upcoming Awards favorite The Adjustment Bureau have been released featuring a distraught looking Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. [Total Film]
Trailer of the Day:
- Samuel L. Jackson goes all Jack Bauer in the new trailer for Unthinkable. [Empire]
Want to submit something for “Of the Day?” E-mail me!