Read of the Day:
- Vadim Rizov talks the marketing strategy for Inception or “how to market a movie that’s actually good.” [The Independent Eye]
News of the Day:
- Criterion has announced their September 2010 releases and they include another Malick film – The Thin Red Line. [The Playlist]
Review of the Day:
Free Movie of the Day:
- The murder drama In Cold Blood, based on the Truman Capote nonfiction novel is on TCM tonight at 8pm ET/7pm CT. [TCM]
Movie Quote of the Day:
- “Tuesday night’s plastic corrosion awareness meeting, was I think, a big success. We’d like to thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us, thank you Mr. Spell…” — Name the movie?
Yesterday’s Answer: A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy (1982)
Picture of the Day:
- The first image of Colin Farrell from the upcoming drama London Boulevard, which was on my list of Best Picture possibilities, is online. [Total Film]
Video of the Day:
- If you missed the MTV Movie Awards (and I don’t blame you if you did) here is a humorous video that appeared on it called “stunt kids.” [Funny Or Die]
Want to submit something for “Of the Day”? E-mail me!