- Andrew O’Hehir calls The Kids Are All Right the gay marriage movie that America needs. [Salon]
News of the Day:
- Martin Scorcese is no longer directing the adaptation of the novel The Wolf of Wall Street and instead Sir Ridley Scott is taking the reigns with Leonardo DiCaprio still slated to star. [Deadline Hollywood]
Review of the Day:
- Kimber Myers gives The Kids Are All Right an “A” and says that even when the year’s over it will still be considered one of the 2010’s best. [The Playlist]
Free Movie of the Day:
- Crackle is offering a free double feature of Lost Horizon and In a Lonely Place. The latter has my personal favorite Humphrey Bogart performance ever. [Crackle]
Movie Quote of the Day:
- “It’s just like the first time I came here, isn’t it? We were talking about automobile insurance, only you were thinking about murder. And I was thinking about that anklet.” — Name the movie?
Yesterday’s Answer: Toy Story 3 (2010)
Picture of the Day:
- (Above) Check out a gallery of crazy cool movie posters from Communist era Poland. [Cinematical]
Video of the Day:
- The original Predator movie is retold as a rap in this tribute video. [io9]
Want to submit something for “Of the Day”? E-mail me!