- Not every successful actor started out great. Here are some less than impressive films from big stars’ early careers. [Hollywood.com]
News of the Day:
- Poor Terry Gilliam has announced that a financing “hiccup” has delayed the production of The Man Who Killed Don Quixote. [The Playlist]
Review of the Day:
- The worst reviews tend to come from Pete Hammond. Film Drunk rips him a new one in this analysis of his Expendables review. [Film Drunk]
Free Movie of the Day:
- Don’t miss Alfred Hitchcock’s Notorious, starring the great Ingrid Bergman tonight on TCM at 11:30pm ET/10:30pm CT. [TCM]
Movie Quote of the Day:
- “It isn’t here, you must have dreamed you put it there. Are you suggesting that this is a knife I hold in my hand? Have you gone mad, my husband?” — Name the movie?
Yesterday’s Answer: Kick-Ass (2010) – G1000 was first to answer correctly.
Picture of the Day:
- Julia Roberts is looking Tim Burton-ish in this photo shoot promo for her upcoming Eat, Pray, Love. [ELLE.com]
Video of the Day:
- This nicely polished parody video of David Fincher’s The Social Network is simply called “The Video Website.” [Hollywood Elsewhere]
Want to submit something for “Of the Day”? E-mail me!