- A lament for Adam Sandler – from SNL’s laziest cast member to one of the most successful film comedians of all-time. [The Independent Eye]
News of the Weekend:
- A lesbian movie has broken the record for longest on screen kiss with a 6-minute plus lip lock. [Cinematical]
Review of the Weekend:
- Early reviews of Eclipse are surprisingly very positive. Kirk Honeycutt says that the third film finally gets it right and delivers a true blockbuster. [The Hollywood Reporter]
Free Movie of the Day:
- The Coen bros. classic Raising Arizona is on the Fox Movie Channel tonight at 12:30am ET/11:30pm CT.
Movie Quote of the Day:
- “Did you just ask me if I like music? That’s like asking if I like food.” — Name the movie?
Last Week’s Answer: Snatch (2001)
Picture of the Weekend:
- (Above) The poster has premiered for the comedy The Extra Man starring Paul Dano, Kevin Kline, Katie Holmes, and John C. Reilly. [Awards Daily]
Video of the Weekend:
- The creators of the “Iron Baby” video are back with the most adorable portrayal of an At-At I have ever seen. [io9]
Want to submit something for “Of the Day”? E-mail me!